I'm linking up for Five Question Friday today!
1) What is your favorite Easter tradition?
Going to church with my family & having lunch/dinner with both sides of my family.
2) Are you a "shower" or a "long, hot bath" kind of person?
I definitely enjoy a bath over a shower, but rarely have time for them.. only about once a week! :(
3) Can you parallel park and if so when was the last time you did it?
I think I can? Wouldn't know though, don't think I've ever actually done it in real life, except for my drivers test... ha
4) What is your favorite Easter candy?
Not a huge candy person, but I do like the Reeses Eggs!! One of my roomies has had a stash of them in her room for a while & we munch on them daily.. pathetic
5) Do you go all out with the Easter Bunny or focus on the religious part of the holiday?
I have always gotten an Easter basket from my parents, and since being with Adam I have given him one for the past 3 years, but we do focus on the religious part of the holiday~because that is obviously the BEST part!!! :-)
~I hope y'all have a blessed Easter weekend with your families & remember WHY we are celebrating this weekend~
"To know you gave the world your only son for us, to know your name and live within the savior's love, and He took my place knowing he'd be crucified, and you loved, you loved a people undeserved!"