I'm linking up with Megan today for midweek randoms.
(1) we celebrated my mom and niece's birthdays last night with dinner at our favorite italian restaurant. my dad's side of the family joined us and we had the best time.
(2) adam and I are trying to decide if we want to go to savannah this weekend. we more than likely will since it's not far and we have a free place to stay.
(3) we started the process of buying our first home yesterday. nothing too serious, just got pre-approved and found a realtor we love. will begin looking soon. not in a rush though (we're in our lease until next summer but hoping to sublease if we find something so if you know anyone in athens who wants a 3 bedroom town home let me know!!)
(4) ever since lexie and I moved into adam's house she has been acting CRAZY.. barking non-stop and eating SO much. I don't know what the deal is but she is about to drive me insane. thank-goodness I'm going back to work soon ; )
(5) speaking of work.. I start back SO soon. the kids don't come back until aug 7th but I have to be back July 31st. I'll be working in my classroom all next week to get ready for the school year!
(6) I'm really loving the she reads truth women in the bible series. if you aren't following along you should check it out here.
(7) and just because i really like this quote and think this is pretty... :)
Hope y'all are having a great week!!