TGIF, y'all! I am so happy to see another work week come to an end. It is absolutely exhausting teaching little ones all day so I am thankful for two days off.
I'm linking up for Five on Friday today!
(1) I got my new camera yesterday and I am already in love! I switched from the Nikon D3000 to the Canon Rebel T3i. The main reason I got a new camera is because I wanted to be able to take video. I want babies in the near future and I wanted a camera that would be able to capture video of them. I can't wait to play around with it this weekend!
(2) Tomorrow night I am going to a bachelorette party in Atlanta. I hate to be missing a Georgia game, but I am really looking forward to a fun night out celebrating a great friend!! Plus one of my college roomies is going to be there with me so it's always fun to get to spend time with her.
(3) Sunday will be spent packing, packing, packing and getting ready for our big move on Monday!! We have not packed a single thing. Thankfully (or not so thankfully since we will be paying a mortgage and rent..) we don't have to be out of our townhouse until December so we have a lot of time to get things moved. We don't plan on waiting that long though.. we want everything to be moved by Friday but we'll see how that goes!
(4) Speaking of our big move.. we have our final walk through this afternoon. I am excited to get in one last time before it's officially ours. I've been looking at the pictures from the online listing everyday dreaming of how I will decorate everything :)
(5) I have officially switched to fall nail colors! I am loving Essie's Wrapped in Rubies. I have been looking for OPI's new Fall collection because I wanted to get I Knead Sour-Dough, but I still haven't come across it. Wrapped in Rubies is a close dupe to IKSD though--just a little bit darker.