TGIF. y'all! We made it through yet another week! I am linking up for Five on Friday today : )
(1) This is an especially happy Friday because, like I mentioned earlier in the week, we are headed to Nashville this weekend! I have never been to Nashville before so I am super excited!
(2) I am loving all the fall weather we have had lately. It makes recess a lot more bearable (and my kiddos are happy that their teacher is letting them stay out longer!) This has been one of my favorite "fall" outfits as of late.
(3) I have been OBSESSED with this Sally Hansen nail polish recently. Since I'm not completely ready to commit to fall nail colors this has been a great transition color.The color is called 817-Gold Roses
(4) Ever since I picked up the Lorac PRO Pallete at Ulta last week I cannot get enough of it! It has quickly become my go-to pallet. It has every color you could need to create the perfect neutral eye. I love that you can create multiple looks, but still have a soft + neutral feel.
(5) I have finally found some time to finish watching Gossip Girl! Thankfully Season 6 is on Netflix now!! I just finished the series the other night and I am SO sad it's over : (
I am always way behind on T.V. series' because I never have time to watch t.v., but love catching them on Netflix and watching episode after episode for hours on end (when I find myself with spare time)! Do y'all have any suggestions for my next show? Let me know in the comments what your favorite show on Netflix is!
Have a happy + safe weekend!!