TGIF, y'all! My friday actually started two days ago ; ) I am currently sitting on our balcony in jacksonville, florida. We came down last night for the weekend for the georgia/florida game. I am so thankful for a few days of R+R with my hubs. It is so needed.
I'm linking up for five on friday today.
(1) I have been doing two bible studies recently. One for the college small group I lead and I have also been doing the james study from she reads truth. The study I've been doing this week with my small group is called a quest for joy by john piper and it is SO good. It actually goes along pretty well with the she reads truth james study, which is nice! If you are looking for a good bible study I would check both of these out! (the quest for joy study is on the bible you version app and is only 7 days so it's a great one to start with if you aren't sure about it!)
(2) I found this card at target this week and thought it was the greatest thing ever. As soon as adam and I got married people immediately started asking us when we were going to start a family. I thought it would be funny to cause a little riot on IG. I got a phone call immediately from my best friend and grandma who did not watch the video and only saw the front ; )
(3) I love this mini hoop art. like a lot.
(4) If you are on instagram you need to check out nicole + michaela's november challenge #ajoyfilledhomechallenge. I am so excited to really focus on our home and the joy it brings to my life. I am intentionally going to focus on the joy of the unfinished.
(5) There are only 8 weekends until Christmas. This makes me all kinds of excited. Christmas with a husband makes my heart go crazy. I cannot wait to create new traditions as a family of 2!