It always seems that I run out of everything all at the same time and end up with a ton of empties! I thought this would be a perfect time to share some of my favorite, everyday, beauty and hair products!
1. Tresemme Extra Firm Control Hairspray--literally couldn't live without this stuff. I have tried TONS of different hairsprays from drugstore to high end and nothing compares to my tried and true Tresemme!
2. Tresemme Thermal Creations Heat Tamer--I have been using this product on my hair for years and LOVE it. When I went this week to repurchase it they were out so I picked up the strengthening formula and I have to say I think it's a new favorite : )
3. Benefit They're Real Mascara--This is my holy grail mascara. It's a little on the pricy side but it works so well that I don't mind spending the money!
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo--I typically use the formula for dark hair but that is a little harder to find so sometimes when I'm desperate I will use this instead. It works just as well and all I have to do is run a hair dryer over it for a few seconds to make the white disappear. If you're in the market for a new dry shampoo definitely check this one out--only about $8/can!
5. Neutrogena Naturals Daily Moisturizer--I have total combination skin. I have very dry skin but my t-zone gets extremely oily. Because of this I have to be extra careful with face products. This moisturizer is the best I have found for my type of skin! It is so refreshing and keeps my face moisturized all day without leaving it feeling greasy.