Happy Friday, friends! I'm still hanging out waiting for this baby to make his grand debut : ) Today is my last day of work before Thanksgiving break and maternity leave. I will miss my kiddos a lot but having time off during the holidays and into the new year is just what this new mama is going to need.
I haven't participated in Five on Friday in a while so I thought it would be fun to link up!
1. I pulled out all the Christmas decorations this week. With Bennett coming any day now I really wanted to get it all done. I was instantly overwhelmed and put 90% of it back up and decided we are going to have a very simple Christmas this year. Life will be crazy enough with a newborn, amiright?
2. and that made me just realize Bennett doesn't have a stocking..guess I should get on that!
3. I have started reflecting on my goals for 2014 and anticipating my goal planning for 2015 and I am so excited. Last year I went through Lara Casey's Goal Setting Series and it was the perfect way to start the new year.
4. My girl Nicole has FINALLY opened her blog back up and I am beyond excited! She is starting out with an amazing giveaway that truly gives back and supports an amazing cause. Check out her post here to see what it's all about!
5. I still can't believe I am about to have a baby............... : )
Hopefully the next time you hear from me I will be a MOM!