Thursday, March 5, 2015
Hallelujah spring is coming! I am BEYOND ready for warm weather. We had a tiny a peak at what its like to be out in the sunshine yesterday and it was amazing. I gave my kiddos a little extra recess so we could really enjoy the nice weather. Hopefully in the next few weeks the warm weather will be here to stay!
I went back to check my February goals post...and realized I didn't even put them in the blog post!!! (#MOMMYBRAIN!!) Anyway.. I'll just move right along to March and pretend that never happened.
1. Create a consistent workout plan
2. Take Bennett on a walk after work at least 3x/week (weather permitting)
3. Keep researching essential oils (we have already used them a ton and are loving the results so far!)
4. Finish the final plans for Jessica's bachelorette party in New Orleans!
5. Make a spring cleaning to-do list
I have a busy month ahead but I am ready to take it on full speed. I am officially counting down the days to the last day of school and the start of a summer of fun with my Bennett!