3. Start the envelope system again (admittedly, we have been slacking in the financial department lately and we are both eager to get back on the Dave Ramsey train!)
4. Spring cleaning
We had so much fun on Bennett's first beach trip. You can read more about it HERE!
I started the Tone it Up Bikini Series and am loving it! I have been getting up before work and working out and it has made a huge difference in my day. The few days that I haven't been able to work out before work (either because Bennett wakes up early or I didn't get to bed on time) I do it after work. I have also begun keeping track of all of my meals and snacks and it has definitely helped to keep me accountable. I still have cheat days of Chickfila and mexican but overall I have been doing really well : )
We planned to start the envelope system back this month but just didn't. so there's that. We may try to start again this summer, we'll see.
I had a spring cleaning plan but honestly just never got around to tackling it. Our weekends have been jam packed this month but hopefully once summer hits I'll have more time to check everything off my list!
1. Finish my 2nd year teaching and start my summer as a stay at home mom ; )
2. Continue the bikini series
3. Celebrate my first Mother's Day
4. Print pictures of Bennett and get a few canvases made for his room.