Friday, April 1, 2016
1. Clean out our laundry room. We don't have a huge laundry room..it's in our hallway and just has two doors that open up to it but we have a shelf above the washer and dryer that is really getting on my nerves. I want to get some cute baskets for storage and just remove the junk that has found its way in there. // Okay, total fail. I didn't even start this. BUT it is my goal to finish while I'm on spring break next week (after our beach trip of course!)
2. Find out the gender of our baby!! We find out boy or girl on March 24th and I cannot wait. I really have no preference at all but I'm just excited to be able to buy clothes and work on the shared nursery (more on that later) // IT'S A BOY!!!
3. Finish preparing for our spring break trip. We are going to Siesta Key April 2nd-6th and I am so excited. This is the beach Adam grew up going to and where we took Bennett on his first beach trip last spring break. It has been fun buying him some spring/summer clothes to get ready for our trip. // I feel like I did a really good job packing for Bennett this trip. Now that he's a little older he doesn't require as much STUFF and I really only packed the complete necessities.
1. Clean out our laundry room.
2. Share inspiration for Bennett & Shep's shared room.
3. Take Bennett to his second G-Day game!
4. Research mommy & me type classes that Bennett and I can do together this summer.
I'm excited for April. Warmer weather and one month closer to summer! We have a lot planned for the month and I can't wait to do some really fun things with Bennett.