2. End the school year and begin my summer as a stay at home mama!
3. Make a citronella candle (random, but we've been talking about doing it forever and just haven't done it yet..)
May was an insane month. I always forget how hectic the last month of school is. There is always SO much going on and the month just flies by. I am so happy to be home for the summer with Bennett. We have already had so much fun (beach + disney, what could be better?!). I can't wait to spend my days with him!! We have a pretty busy month ahead with a lot of travel but I'm excited to take advantage of my summer freedom (after I work a couple days this week at a learning summit..)
1. Continue working on the boys' room. I want to wash all of Shep's clothes and organize his drawers. I also want to finish getting Bennett's new bed ready. & I still need to find bedding.
2. Make a citronella candle + complete other projects with our essential oils.
3. Work on my maternity leave plans
4. Book our Babymoon!